ONGOING RECRUITMENT FOR BARTENDERS IN CANADA…APPLY NOW!!!
Canada is a developed country located in the northern part of America regarded as the second largest country in the world by total area sharing border with the United States of America with Ottawa as the capital city. It also has Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto as the three other metropolitan cities. It has an advanced economy which recent surveys shows it’s the tenth-largest in the world today.
There’s an active recruitment for experienced, active, and goal oriented individual to serve as Bartender for our esteemed and growing clients. Throughout the employment process, there’s no basis for discrimination in regards to gender, nationality, race, colour, tribes, religion and all other characteristics as prohibited by law.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Professionally and cheerfully welcome guest to the bar
- Offer professional advice to guest on wine selection
- Foster and maintain orderliness and cleanliness of the bar
- Mix and serve beverages and drinks based on guest orders
- Prompt cleaning of glassware
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Pay strong attention to details
- Capable of thriving under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Customer service and goal oriented
- Effective team player