ONGOING RECRUITMENT FOR STOREKEEPERS IN CANADA…APPLY NOW!!!
Canada is a developed country located in the northern part of America regarded as the second largest country in the world by total area sharing border with the United States of America with Ottawa as the capital city. It also has Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto as the three other metropolitan cities. It has an advanced economy which recent surveys shows it’s the tenth-largest in the world today.
There’s an active recruitment for experienced, talented, and goal oriented individual to serve as Storekeeper for our esteemed and growing clients. Throughout the employment process, there’s no basis for discrimination in regards to gender, nationality, race, colour, tribes, religion and all other characteristics as prohibited by law.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prompt and regular keeping of store inventory
- Receiving of materials and products into the store
- Foster and maintain orderliness and cleanliness of the store
- Loading and offloading of materials from the truck
- Responsible for the packaging and labeling of items in the store
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Pay strong attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Customer service and goal oriented
- Effective team leader